Thursday, March 5

back to my roots

Thursday, March 5

there are some days i wake up and feel like i'm 36, (or even 46), instead of 26-my actual age!

and ever since my post the other day, i've been rather nostalgic. going through old photos, reminiscing about old times in my head, and even considering [finally] picking up a little film tlr medium format! the kind i used to borrow and use when i was younger.

there are times when i feel like i rely too much on the conveniences of digital, because it can make me a little lazy!

i think it's just nice to keep in touch with my roots, every now and again! i know that technology can be intoxicating at times, but every once in a while it's nice to go back to the ways of the old school! who knows, maybe i'll finally set up that dark room i've always dreamed of! there's a bathroom in the basement that would be PERFECT as a darkroom!


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

0 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Post a Comment