Tuesday, July 8

i'm feeling a little verklemped

Tuesday, July 8

ok, i have to share an email I received from sylvia this morning. the reason i have to share this is because while i was reading it, i started to tear up a little because it's a perfect example of why i (and probably other wedding photographers) do what we do, and the exact response we strive for...

"Hi Marcia!

Jeff and I just got back from our honeymoon in Switzerland, and it was such a pleasant surprise that you finished the pictures already!!

I just wanted to send you a quick note of thanks!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! These photos are absolutely beautiful. I knew you would do a phenomenal job, but you have definitely exceeded my expectations. My friends and family were very impressed with you at the wedding. You were friendly, personable and constantly shooting away! I can’t wait to show all of them the photos. I’m sure they will be even more impressed! It was wonderful that you were able to capture pictures I didn’t know you were taking. They are all just perfect. Although the wedding was only a few weeks ago, seeing all the pictures made all the memories flood back. This is exactly what I wanted; so be it 5 years or 50 years I will always remember our special day as vividly as if it were yesterday.

I’m so glad I chose you as my photographer. I couldn’t be more pleased. I will forever be singing high praises of you to all friends and family. And I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anybody!

You are the best, Marcia! Thank you, thank you!

Best regards,
Sylvia"

is anyone else a little verklemped?

thank YOU sylvia! you guys were great!!


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

0 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Post a Comment