Wednesday, March 11

me want!!

Wednesday, March 11

i love photography. i love being a photographer. i love all things for and related to photography!!

unfortunately there are WAAAAAAAY too many amazing cameras, lenses, and products out there...and not enough cash-o-la in my bank account!

but, here is another item for my infinite photography wish list:

this [amazingly awesome and helpful] cf card hip clutch by go bee! that is waaay more convenient (and stylish) than my current method of storing CF cards while i'm working!

the downside...it's leather, which is a bummer! maybe if i ask nicely, they'll make one in canvas or some other man-made material just for me! ;)


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

0 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Post a Comment