Tuesday, February 10

lykke li - "tonight"

Tuesday, February 10

a few days ago, the sloan's (a.k.a. fantastic photographers from the west coast) posted this video, and i just can't stop listening to it! and whether i'm washing the dishes, picking up the kid's toys, or some other chore/task, i find myself humming it...then singing it...then a part of a trio when lucy and elliot begin singing along with me! both the song and video are very simple, but sometimes the best things are!

so, thanks again to matt and angie sloan for introducing me to lykke li!


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

1 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Anonymous said...

thanks! it's gets me every time i listen to it. such raw emotion! check out her other songs. it was my favorite of 2008. :o)

Post a Comment