Thursday, August 23

Moving...sort of...well not exactly

Thursday, August 23

Ever since Ender was born, and I became a photo-mom of 3...my life has become a balancing act! Balancing family, friends, photography, editing, housework, diaper washing, and all the little things in between. So, clearly, blogging on any sort of regular basis has kind of been on the back burner!

So, with that in mind, I wanted to write a little post to apologize and invite...

I will definitely never say goodbye to blogging on this blog. I would never delete this blog or abandon it entirely...ever!  I mean,  it is a scrapbook of my entire photography journey! From my first weddings, to graduating to big girl cameras and big girl lenses, my growth in confidence, and the weddings and couples who have made a tremendous impact on the photographer and person I have become! This blog has been my diary through it all! And...as you can tell from the dates on the past few posts, posting has been few and far between the past year or so.

But, don't worry I haven't given up on sharing! In lieu of full-on blogging, I've decided to focus more on utilizing my personal and business profiles onto facebook and google+ for sharing and showcasing. For starters, it's much more convenient sharing photos! (Drag and drop vs. upload then edit HTML code for each image). Second, I feel it's a muuuuch better way of sharing the images with the people IN the images! I can tag my brides/grooms in a photo and they can see and share their images in a more convenient way than with a blog post.  So, if you are a bride/groom/client, please feel free to visit facebook or google+.  And if you wanna be a client, or just want to check me out...you're welcome there, too!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not a magazine editor.  Putting together a blog post, and organizing and arranging the photos is fun, and I enjoy doing it, but I have much more fun taking the photos and sharing them directly!

Like I said, I don't plan on shutting this blog down...NO HOW  I just want to refocus how I share my images, that's all really.

And, since this post will probably be the first up for a while, I think it's a great time to say...

Thank you!

Thank you to all of my clients.  You are wonderful, beautiful, and I truly cherish each and every one of you!

Thank you to everyone who has ever stopped and read my blog and looked at my images!

Simply...
If you're here, reading this...Thank you!  :)

Can't wait to see you all on facebook and google+!

XOXO,
Marcia

Facebook (Personal)


Facebook (Business) *just click "LIKE"



Google+ (Business) *juck click "FOLLOW"


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

1 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Wedding Websites said...

Wow.. Lovely this is Wonderful Wedding planning Ideas.. Awesome Thanks

Post a Comment