Sunday, January 18

beta blog site

Sunday, January 18

i've been developing a new blog design for a while now, (i get bored with my designs all too quickly), and i'm nearing completion of my newest creation! my goal is to keep the look and feel of my website, for a smoother transition.

i'm still working out some of the more dynamic elements, but it should be ready to go LIVE soon...well, at least i hope. i'm having some trouble with the nav bar, and i'll probably end up enlisting adam to help me with the coding, or his brother if i decide to do it in flash.

i set up a beta blog site to test out my coding, and make some tweaks here and there as needed. if you're curious, you can take a look at my work-in-progress here: marciatumminarobeta.blogspot.com


share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

0 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Post a Comment