Tuesday, March 4

new blog spot

Tuesday, March 4

hello all!

well, if you've checked out my blog spot in the past, then you'll notice that i've switched to blogger for all my blogging needs. i've done this for a few reasons, but long story short: blogger will allow me to post and update more frequently. (the program i used before cost me too much time and space on my server!)

now, i'll be able to post photos, links to the photo sites, as well as some personal photos and blogs so that you can get to know me a little bit better. the way i see it, if you're going to hire me for your wedding, party, or for anything, you should get to see who i am and what i'm all about!

here's a link to my previous blog: http://marciatumminaro.com/Blog/Blog.html

and here are some of my favorite weddings/engagements and past work so far:
Peter and Adrienne
Angel and Rosemary
Brett and Tania
Ryan and Elizabeth-Wedding
Ryan and Elizabeth-Engagement
Ray and Caroline
Barrett and Megan
Brian and Jessica
Velez Anniversary

if you have any questions, or if you would like to find out more about what i do, you can check out marciatumminaro.com



share the LOVE | view the GALLERIES | contact the MARCIA

0 comments (don't be shy...i LOVE comments!):

Post a Comment